Punch Quest is an arcade-style fighting game, entirely controlled by taps with your left and right thumbs.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization that gets shown off on our friend scoreboards.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Storyline: A girl with red hair, sitting in a tree, accidentally drops an apple on a sleeping guy with black hair. He wakes up and sees an orc picking flowers. "No one Punches me!" he says. He begins to punch the orc. The girl in the tree gets excited about hearing the word punch. "Did someone say punch?" The black haired guy defeats the orc and smashes into a dungeon. The girl with red hair chases after him.
Left Side Screen - Uppercut. When in the air, press again for Power Slam.
Right Side of Screen - Punch
Both at the same time - Block